We at the Reformed Spiritualist Church have a set of principles that we feel that if you follow will give you a good life.
Declaration of Principles
- We believe in Infinite Intelligence, Universal Creator, Spirit, and as it is known by many names.
- We believe that the phenomena of nature both Physical and Spiritual are the expression of Infinite Intelligence.
- We promote and firmly believe, the idea that no sentient being is beyond redemption, either of the living or in Spirit.
- We believe that consciousness continues to exist after the physical body ceases.
- We affirm that the precepts of prophecy and healing are divine attributes and can be proven through mediumship.
- We believe that there are many rivers of religious beliefs, and that they all lead to the ocean of Spirit and Creative Consciousness, therefore religious dogma needs to be set aside.
- We believe that the highest morality is contained in the Golden Rule. “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” That through service to others and stewardship of our Planet, we can achieve our highest potential and spiritual purpose.
- We believe that we are responsible for our own happiness or unhappiness, as we follow the existing Natural and Spiritual Laws of the Universe.